10BaseT1S Protocol Decode Software
10BaseT1 is emerging as a key interface for many sensors to the ECU. It is a multidrop bus. The 10BaseT1S is a differential signal with a differential Manchester encoding of the data. The data is also scrambled during the transmission on the single-wire twisted pair ethernet cable. Hence manually decoding the 10BaseT1S is a very complex activity and time-consuming for design and test engineers.
- Decodes the scrambled 10BaseT1s differential Manchester encoded signals.
- Validated FCS and reports error packets in red color.
- Displays the time stamp, packet type, IP source, and Destination address, decoding of the payload.
- The detail view correlates the decoded packets with waveform using Bus Diagram.
- Export the decoded data in CSV or TXT file format.
- Report generation.
PGY-10BaseT1S is a 10BaseT1S Protocol Decoding software that runs inside Tektronix oscilloscope which has Windows OS and easily decodes the 10BaseT1S waveforms acquired by the oscilloscope. This reduces the debug and test for design and test engineers while deploying the emerging 10BaseT1S technology in the in-vehicle network.
This solution helps in debugging the protocol layer data by correlating protocol data to physical layer waveforms. This would result in a reduction in debugging time. Detail view provides flexibility to view each packet of information with correlated waveform.
Zoom and PAN features make it easy to debug design issues effectively.